Friday, March 28, 2008

My Head Hurts!

So the book Kidnapped looks small but it is taking forever to read! I don't think the title is well chosen at all. I believe it would better be titled The Adventures of David or something like that becuase he was Kidnapped for one chapter and now he's just been on the run.
So Alen and David have been running, it's really boring. He has met a new character who didn't like him. he was sick and recovered twice and now they are still running. I had to put it down though because my bunny was throwing a fit to come out and be petted so he came first over this silly book that is making my head hurt.
I do think it may be good for children though because they are just learning to read and understand and it's a slow book that talks about the same concepts over and over again so a child may enjoy it.

No comments: