Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I Have No Time!!!

I have not lately had any time to read anything that I'm even generally interested in! I'm not happy about it myself and I wish that I had more time to relax and enjoy and good book. What are some of the things that we can do to relax and have less stuff in the way that has to get done all the time.

1. Throw the TV out the window, or at least shut it off, maybe put a blanket over it.
2. Don't let the house cleaning keep you away for too many hours at a time.
3. Don't bother cooking real meals, eat something from a can or box.
4. Tell your significant other that they are on their own, you are not cleaning up after them, cooking for them, nothing!
5. Be sure that you are only getting between 6 and 8 hours of sleep each night, don't over sleep!

These 5 tips seem like that would help me to have more time to read an enjoyable book and relax. I don't know about you all but I'm going to apply them to my life immediatly!

No comments: